Do you find yourself in need of gauging services? If so, SolveTech is the premier provider of precision gauging solutions for plastic films and other non-conductive materials. With over 30 years of experience, SolveTech is the leader in the design and application of non-contact thickness/weight gauging systems.
The technology developed and utilized by SolveTech is one-of-a-kind, innovative and high performance. Due to our innovations, companies around the world trust SolveTech for all their precision gauging needs.
SolveTech has developed high-tech, non-contact gauges for many types of film and sheet extrusions. These applications include the following:
- Blown Film—typically for industry and consumer packaging, shrink wrap, plastic bags, laminating film, barrier film, medical packaging films and agricultural film
- Cast Film—stretch/cling films, personal care films, bakery film and high clarity films
- Ceramics—such ceramic tape casting
- Converting—for measuring coating and narrow web
- Medical/Speciality Films—from X-ray films to IV bags
- Nonwovens—high-tech, engineered fabrics used for everything from clothing to building to medical. Special focus on thin nonwovens
- General/Other—SolveTech is a pro at plastic films or any non-conductive material!
SolveTech creates and manufactures a full range of gauging systems and machines. We are confident that we have the gauging solution you require. Our product line includes:
- Precision Profiler—an off-line system with simple calibration tools and software and is a must have for quality control.
- BF200 Blown Film Gauging Stem—a non-contact, online system designed to measure film thickness after lay-flat.
- Custom Measurement Heads—our unique, high-tech custom measurement heads custom designs to meet our customers critical measurement needs.
- Machine Direction Gauging System—the first measurement system that provides diagnostics of variability and helps you to identify and diagnose process problems
- Multichannel Array Gauge—provides 100-percent continuous coverage on web widths up to 24 inches
- Single Channel Gauging System—measuring narrow webs and along-the-edge of wide webs
- Precision Spotchecker—designed specifically for the quality control lab, this tool can spot check the thickness and basis weight of very thin, sticky and soft materials.
Call us today!
At the center of the SolveTech business is our dedication to quality customer service.
Call SolveTech today to find out how we can improve the quality and consistency of your product. We also offer a free sample analysis report for new customers. All you have to do is send us a sample and we will provide you with an analysis report. We look forward to working with you and helping improve the quality and consistency of your products.